Winter vacation.
Apparently in Dubai, winter doesn’t really exist even though in one of the coolest months of the year, January. This was where I had my amazing vacation and had so much fun with my parents and my brother and my baby sister in Dubai. In this post, I would like to share my wonderful time at that Arab country called Dubai, but first of all, I’ll discuss the major issue we had at the airport in Egypt before traveling. We went on the 30th of December at 8’o clock to the Egyptian airport to check in for our flight which was at 10’o clock, the staff of Egypt Airlines couldn’t accept us to check in because of a missing word in my mom’s visa. It was all about my sister’s name on my mom’s visa was missing so there was the major issue, after a while they’ve told us to contact the hotel and tell them to send us the right visa for my sister. Under stress, we couldn’t reach a solution before the flight, but then we contact the hotel for several times and at the end we received the right paper, my dad re-scheduled our flight to the next day at 9’o clock in the morning. After we solved this problem it was 3 and we didn’t see a point of carrying the language home so we checked in and we waited the flight of the next day, in fact we stayed 14 whole hours at the airport, it was a hectic day. But that didn’t have a major influence on our beautiful trip. We made lots of activities there and we had so much fun. My parents dropped me and my brother into that attraction park called “Ferrari world” where we had so much fun ridding lots of different rides and especially riding the fastest rollercoaster on earth there. We also went to one of the biggest water parks called Atlantis, me and my brother rode most of the biggest slides there where we go between sharks and fish, this was an amazing thing to do also. In fact, we also went to a friendly match between Ac Milan and Paris Saint Germain which I found was amazing watching all superstars playing in front of me and especially I’m into soccer. And we also went shopping for many days. I was surprised by the development of an Arab country, everything was clean even the streets and they have everything planned and organized, and they have queues not like in Egypt. I was also surprised by watching everyday magnificent cars, as you can see in this photo a Ferrari. In conclusion, it’s a well-structured country and organized and I wish Egypt become like them. At the end I had so much fun during this trip to Dubai.

WOW!! A long trip but sounds like you had a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete