Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

New years resolution!



Any human being can change himself by his own effort. That’s why I keep asking myself why people usually wait to the end of the year and create new resolutions and new thoughts and make a to change or to do list for the upcoming year. However, people shouldn’t wait till the year ends and to the New Year starts and establish their resolutions to change; they should change by their selves and at any time. Therefore, it’s an opportunity which people shouldn’t let go and give more importance for doing the New Year’s resolution and for the main objective to change their selves. Usually, in the New Year’s resolution people try to avoid for the upcoming year bad habits to earn more respect from people around him.








So me, I made my resolutions and my expectations of this year. Major resolutions I’ve thought of were academic wise, indeed I want to earn higher grades in my report so this run can go on for the next two years in IB so I earn high grades at the end and enter the university I want. Actually, I also thought of learning more about my future and decide what I want to work as in job, all this is done by researches and with meeting people. Eventually, I would like this summer not to be like the one’s before I want to use my time correctly and make at least two or three summer jobs to write it down in the CV and to earn money and specially to earn experience. So those were my New Year’s resolution related to the academic area.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment